How to Setup Pass on Windows
Do love the Unix way of doing things?
Do you want to securely store your passwords?
Do you love Pass?
- Download Cygwin
- Click through the installer
- When prompted to select packages
- include utils -> gnupg
- devel -> git
- devel -> make
- utils -> tree
- Launch cygwin as administrator (right click program icon -> run as administrator)
- clone the pass repo (git clone http://git.zx2c4.com/password-store)
- cd to repo directory (cd password-store)
- install pass (make install)
- initialize pass (pass init)
- pass is now ready to use
2015-10-02 Correction: forgot to include required tree package (causes "tree: command not found")